The confidentiality of your personal data is ensured by the Association "European Business Network Institute" (hereinafter "Association" or "Mindset Owners Club"), based in Iasi, No. 14 Decebal Street, block B3, entrance B, Apartment 3, Iași county, having tax code: 27463090, as data operator.
This policy has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.clubmo.ie.
If you access the web page www.clubmo.ie, exclusively in order to inform you about Mindset Owners Club, by accessing its Sections, respectively: "Home", "About Us", "Events", "Testimonials", "Membership", "Gallery", "Blog" or "Contact", the "European Business Network Institute" Association, subject to those mentioned in the Cookies Policy , will not process personal data.
If you access the website www.clubmo.ie, by accessing the "Events" Section and intend to participate in one or more events organized by Mindset Owners Club, the Association "European Business Network Institute" will process your personal data, suggestively mentioned next to each field that is filled in by you, respectively (1): name, surname, e-mail address, telephone, name of the represented entity, field of activity, experience (duration), languages spoken and any other categories of data on which you provide directly when registering for an event and (2) while attending an event hosted by Mindset Owners Club, your image (photo and video) and voice.
Mindset Owners Club processes your personal data as follows:
- If you fill in the data to register for one or more of the events organized by Mindset Owners Club, the Association, with your consent, processes your personal data in order to confirm the registration for an event, the transmission of information on how the event you signed up for takes place and the transmission of information about the participants and the way in which the event you signed up for took place;
- If you fill in the data to register for one or more of the events organized by Mindset Owners Club and participate, the Association, under the contract, processes your personal data: a) for the purposes mentioned above; b) for the inherent purpose of the events, respectively the transmission through the platforms used by Mindset Owners Club of your personal data communicated at the time of registration to the event, your image (photo and video) and voice, to other people who have registered for the event; c) for marketing purposes, respectively for the transmission through means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) or on various social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook or others) of communications regarding the event where you participated by displaying (photo) and first and last name; d) for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on Mindset Owners Club in the context of the services provided and the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in matters of archiving.
- If you access the website www.clubmo.ie, the Association, having a legitimate interest, processes your personal data (obtained by electronic means such as cookies) in order to perform various analyzes and reports on the operation of the website in order to improve it,
Mindset Owners Club processes your personal data to the extent necessary to accomplish the processing purposes mentioned above. If the data has been provided to register for one or more of the events organized by Mindset Owners Club, the Association will process your data for 1 year, in case you do not express in advance your disagreement with receiving various communications from Mindset Owners Club. If you fill in the data to register for one or more of the events organized by Mindset Owners Club and participate in it, the Association will process your data for 1 year, if you do not express your disagreement with receiving various communications from Mindset Owners Club, sooner or for the entire duration of the contractual relations and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on the task (financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years.)
For the purposes of processing, Mindset Owners Club may transmit your data to other participants in events organized by the Association, members and the Association, to third parties who support our activity (partners, financial-accounting companies or IT solution providers), entities that own social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., or to central / local public authorities, in the following situations (as examples): for organizing and conducting events, managing the website or platforms, marketing, financial-accounting purposes or when disclosing data is provided by law.
The transfer of personal data The personal data provided to Mindset Owners Club may be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by Mindset Owners Club, as described in this Policy;
- the right of access to data, namely the right to obtain confirmation from the Mindset Owners Club regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction by Mindset Owners Club of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data, meaning that the rectification / completion is communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: a) data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; b) if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing; c) if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; d) if the personal data has been illegally processed ; e) in case the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation. It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Mindset Owners Club will anonymise this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue processing under these conditions for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing if: a) the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; b) the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting in return the restriction of its use; c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests it for finding, exercise or defense of a right in court; or d) the data subject has objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely: a) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and b) the right to have such data transmitted by Mindset Owners Club to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object -regarding the processing activities, it may be exercised by sending a request: a) at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning the subject is processed based on the legitimate interest of Mindset Owners Club or in the public interest, unless Mindset Owners Club can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; b) at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning the subject is processed for the purpose of direct marketing;
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it in a significant measure;
- the right to apply to the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or to the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary. For any further questions regarding the way personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.